Programming - links and tips
Which Programming Language is right for you?
Why Pascal is Not My Favorite Programming Language Brian W. Kernighan, April 2, 1981
Pascal Language - wiki
programming Language - wiki
The Tower of Babel -- An Exploration of Programming Languages By: Eric Suh
Freebyte's Guide to free Pascal programming
Freebyte's Guide to free Kylix programming
Freebyte's Guide to free Delphi programming
Free and crossplatform GUI:
Koders.com is the leading search engine for open source code.
Types of programming:
- object oriented
- programing language (pascal / delph, c, c++, c#,...)
- application type ( console/GUI)
- application licence ( GPL/Mozilla/shareware/commercial ...)
- target: GPU or CPU
- number of microprocessors / threads / processes
- OS : DOS, windows ( 95,98, ME, 2000, XP), linux, MacOS
- platform ( CPU and architecture) : i386,
- computer type: PC, ...
Some of the informations comes from : DevX page
- Introduction to UML by borland
- Dia This tool performs many of the same functions found in Microsoft Visio including the template-based diagrams, but it has particular support for UML. Dia is a tool used in MIT's OpenCourseWare (http://ocw.mit.edu). Dia uses the GNU License.
- ArgoUML This product runs on any version of Java 1.2. It specializes in UML diagramming and provides basic generation of source code. The product can export diagrams in PostScript, EPS, GIF, or SVG file formats. ArgoUML uses the BSD license.
Feel free to e-mail me!
Author: Adam Majewski