Programs for creating fractals
- Borland Pascal for Microsoft Dos
My units :
- GrafM.pas - opening graphic mode up to 16 mln of colors or up to 1600 x 1200 pixels, uses above drivers
- bmpm.pas - creating a 32 bit bitmap file ( ver 20040502 ). You can make a screen copy in graphic mode.
All illustration were made in this way ( bmp to jpg conversion was made with IrfanView)
- PRINTERM.PAS - printing graphical screen on Hewlet Packard Desk Jet 550 C printer ( using PCL level III language - only black and white )
- oknaM.pasThis unit has procedures to create windows in graphic mode, with diffrent scale along X axis.
Programs ( including exe, source and drivers )
- Bifurcation diagram of function F(x)=x*x + c
- stable ( under iteration) fixed points (attractors),
- unstable fixed points ( repellers = roots of equation)
- - of 2 degree ( red and blue points),
- - of 4 degree ( red, blue, brown, white points).
There are 3 windows with diffrent types of scale along X axis: logarithmic.
The program saves the image in the bmp file ( 32 bit) using bmpm.pas unit.
So wait until all screen come white ( readin the color of pixels and coping it to the bmp file), and then press enter to terminate the program.
- Lyapunow number of logistic equation
- bifurcation diagram are blue,
- lyapunov number are white.
If lyapunov number is:
- greater then 0 then orbit is chaotic,
- equal to 0 then occurs bifurcation
- smaller then 0 then orbit is stable
- = - infinity then orbit is superstable
- diagrams of logistic
- How to create a 32 bit bitmap file, in text or graphic mode
- Esher like tilings,
a kind of Julia fractal for F(z)=z*z+c, You can save image as a bmp 32 bit file
Thx for Michael Sargent.for algorithm
Feel free to e-mail me!
Author: Adam Majewski